NEED DOG CARE LOCALLY?
- 3 Words should sum it up why you should choose Burke's: "Peace of Mind". Stay connected with our super detailed customer communication portal. Feel confident with our Perfect 5-Star ratings over 5 years. And feel at ease with our devotion to your dog who will be in experienced hands.
WANT QUALITY PRODUCTS AND ADVICE NO MATTER WHERE YOU'RE LOCATED?
- We put the same care and effort into the advice we give, the stories we tell, and the products we offer...as we do with our local 5-Star dog care services. If hundreds of clients have trusted us in their homes and with their pets when they are away, you can trust that you're getting the best expert advice and quality products too!
And I believe the images and bullet points below show that I've experienced some interesting surprises while watching dogs. So if these things were to come up while with your pets, or you're looking for advice to provide your own awesome pet care, please know that you're in good hands and that you can have...Peace of Mind.
SEE THIS NOTE AND MANY OTHERS LIKE IT, AS WELL AS TONS OF TESTIMONIALS ON THE "REVIEWS" PAGE ON THE MENU
--Do you want a dog walker / expert adviser who has experience with stressful and sensitive incidents such as:
- When I had to break into a client's house because they left me the wrong key and were on a plane to California and the dogs were in crates inside? I have the experience
- When I showed up to a dog who at 5 buds of marijuana before I got there and I needed to take care of the dog and get it to two different vet hospitals? Yup, that really happened. I have the experience.
- Showing up to a walk two dogs who had gotten into a bottle of Aleve and carefully counting the remaining pills while on the phone with the client and handling the situation. I have the experience.
- When I look out for hazards in the road or wild animals that your dog will want to chase, instead of having my face buried in my phone while texting. I have the experience.
- When leashes break, when it's raining or when I show up and need to re-dress a wound whose bandage had come un-done. I have the experience.
- Knowing what to do when it's below Zero outside and your dog needs to relieve itself. Or making triple-sure that doors are shut and locked securely when I leave. I have the experience.
- When off-leash neighborhood dogs approach me and my client's dog while on leash...Ok, this one was small, but many others have been bigger. And even though he may be "nice", this situation almost always causes a commotion in the road between the two dogs with cars speeding by...I've handled a ton of these. I have the experience.
...I provide peace of mind that I can handle these types of situations, and can advise you to handle them yourself, that can happen from time to time to anyone!
Want more reasons for "Why Burke's for local dog walking and pet sitting?"...
--You get a sleek and detailed customer app to book and cancel on your own so no missed visits occur. Pay online. Receive up to the minute detailed reports of our visit. Respond back and forth to ensure you're kept informed.
Click to check out some examples from our client communication portal app
--Feel confident that you'll have a dog care professional who was named one of "Boston's Most Inspiring Stories" by Voyager Magazine?
--I believe trust and peace of mind are super important, in conjunction with providing exercise and potty breaks. So Click Here to check out the "In the Community" page for examples of Brian's leadership and involvement which convey a sense of someone you can count on.